Fees are determined upon intake. We offer a reduced rate for those who elect not to use insurance.
We are in-network providers for the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO
- Medicare (Jennifer)
For all other insurance plans, we will provide you with a monthly statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
If you plan on using insurance, we encourage you to call your insurance company in advance to check benefits for behavioral/mental health services.
Here are some questions you may want to ask:
- What are my mental health benefits for outpatient psychotherapy?
- What is my annual deductible for mental health services and how much of that deductible has been met?
- What is my co-payment per session?
- Is there a co-insurance percentage per session?
- How many sessions are allowed per year?
- Are there any restrictions in terms of diagnoses covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, we appreciate at least 24 hours notice to avoid a late cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!